Is Michael Jordan still the GOAT? Or have other players emerged as worthy contenders to his throne? In episode 6 of the podcast, I am joined by Houston White to discuss what separates Jordan from his peers and whether or not he still reigns supreme over the basketball world. Houston can be found on Twitter and Instagram at @Houston_TheReal
- Is Jordan the greatest of all time? Why?
- Did the expectation of Jordan being a basketball Superman diminish his accomplishments?
- Are there any players eligible for discussion as the greatest, such as Magic Johnson, Bill Russell, Wilt, or Kareem?
- What role did Scottie Pippen play in Jordan’s dominance?
- How important was Jordan’s mental approach to the game to his success?
- Is the comparison with Kobe justified?
- Will LeBron ever legitimately make a case as better than Jordan?
The I Still Love This Game Podcast is a free show. Please support us by sharing it with your friends and giving it a positive review if you enjoyed it.