In episode 16 of the podcast we are joined by Matt Hanley to discuss the following topics:
- Parity in the NBA
- Problems with OKC
- Are the Rockets a genuine threat to the Warriors in a 7 game series?
- Is LeBron making a case for MVP this season?
- Is Gregg Popovich truly a coaching genius?
- Was Shaq flawed on offense? Did he benefit from generous foul calls?
- How good were the late-90s Utah Jazz?
The I Still Love This Game Podcast is a free show. Please support us by sharing it with your friends and giving it a positive review if you enjoyed it.