It’s rare that a pivotal game, outside of a game 7 of course, can feel so decisive, but that’s what we got in game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The question now is how can Houston respond with Steph Curry showing signs that his jumper is back. Can they slow down a duo of Curry and Durant? Or should we prepare ourselves for this series to be over much quicker than we first thought? Also in this episode is a recap of game 3 between the Celtics and Cavs, along with the following questions answered:
- Who has the worst playoff career so far: Chris Paul or James Harden?
- Who is on my Mt. Rushmore of NBA defenders?
- What were the defining games for Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan?
- Could this Warriors team or the Duncan Spurs teams have won in the 90s?
- If Jordan was 0-6 or 3-3 in the finals, would he still be considered the G.O.A.T?